To give a gift or not give a gift? Personal trainers have been around for years and years but that question still remains and continue to plague the minds of clients to personal trainers, especially during holidays or after a fitness goal is achieved. It may not be mandatory or obligatory to give your personal trainer a gift but wouldn’t it be nice if a simple thank you would come with a good surprise that’s tangible and usable? There’s really no rule about it so don’t worry, you won’t be breaking any code of conduct by upping your gratitude for someone a little higher. There’s not even a written rule on what gifts should be given and when. Generally, whatever the occasion is, nothing beats a gift that has been carefully thought through, aside from its functional side. If you have finally made up your mind and decided to go on and buy your personal trainer a gift, then this one is for you.
- Product dimensions: 3 x 3 x 8 inches
- Product weight: 5.9 ounces
- Available colors: White
- The lightweight design is great for both men and for women
- The bottle can hold up to 20 oz of any hot or cold beverage
- It can also be used to hold ice cubes
- It comes with a unique screw-top with carabiner
- The print on the bottle is guaranteed safe and lead-free, and long-lasting
- Hand washing is recommended on the product
This gift will certainly put a smile on any recipient! This personalized aluminum bottle manufactured by ThisWear is a funny gift item especially designed to put a smile on your personal trainer’s face. The bottle is the perfect beverage holder to bring during workouts, any sports events, outdoor activities, and travelling; or at the office. It’s durable and practical; and the personalized print is all original and of good humor.