We all know how tough it is to survive something as brutal as law school. And law students, whether the fresh faced freshmen or the hardened graduates who are about to take the bar exam need not only to survive the sleepless zombie like nights spent scouring through tomes of law books and the dreaded oral recitations. They also need as much encouragement and motivation in pushing for their dreams.
And American businessman William Clement Stone was right when he encouraged to, “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” It is a great motivation to aim for high goals in whatever we want to achieve in life, so that even if we fail to achieve those goals, it would still be within reach. Then, success would be nearer at hand, and it would be easier the next time around.
This high quality and durable travel mug is made with stainless steel and comes with a lid. It can hold around 14 ounces of liquid, and has a thick double wall that can insulate both hot beverages and cold drinks for long periods. The print is done with high quality sublimation inks and are guaranteed to last.
- Product Dimension: 6.25 inches high and 4 7/8 inches wide including the handle or 3.5 inches without including the handle
- Weight: approximate 10.67 ounces
- Tumbler can be cleaned by hand wash only
- Lid can be placed in the dishwasher
- Shatter resistance
- Comes in a protective packaging
- Crafted in China
- Printed in the United States
- Shipped from the United States
- Made to order – please allow extra days before delivery of custom item
This travel mug from Chelsydale is the inspirational yet practical gift for a law student going through law school that you are looking for. It not only motivates any good, hardworking law student to aim for the top– becoming a judge, but also boosts self image and confidence. As the cliche goes, we are indeed what we think.