Christening, Baptism, and Dedication Days are usually the first special and momentous celebration for every baby. It is the day that they are officially welcomed to the faith, and it is also the day that they are officially introduced to God’s everlasting love. Every parent would want to make their baby’s christening or dedication day special and memorable, that’s why it is also a common practice to invite friends and family to celebrate such a special occasion with them.
As a godparent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin or friend, make sure you make that event special and more memorable with a keepsake gift! This poetry gift box with a pair of embroidered socks is perfect for the occasion. It does not just contain a dedication message, but it also has socks that can be used for the ceremony itself.
- White Special Occasion Socks for Baby Boy (fits age 1-2 years old).
- Measures 3.5″ – 4.5″ from Heel to Toe.
- Made of fine gauge nylon.
- Socks are accented with Small Cross Detailing – Embroidered cross motif in white color.
- Gracefully presented in a gift box, along with a printed poem card written especially for the occasion.