When women pick out a wallet, they usually look for these qualities in the item before making a purchase: style and design, materials and durability, size and capacity, wether its got a coin slot or not, if it is enough to fit her phone or not, or it the wallet is secure enough. These days, however, security for wallets is more than just the capacity of wallets to hide some important content from being openly seen. While we enjoy the benefits of cashless payments and shopping using credit and debit cards, the technology behind that has also allowed crooks to level up their game in thieving.
RFID is the acronym for Radio Frequency Identification. Information or data are stored in RFID tags. These tags are used in cards and some IDs. These data can be activated by an RFID reader so your identity can be verified or proceed with a purchase without having to swipe or present your ID or card. It sounds so high-tech and so convenient but the downside is a huge problem. Anyone with an RFID reader can transmit and use those data wirelessly, without you even realizing it.
Make your loved one feel more secure with this wallet for women from ANDOILT has an RFID blocking technology that prevents anyone with an RFID reader from taking personal information without her knowledge.
- Made from durable genuine leather material
- Product Dimensions: 7.87 x 4 x 0.9 inches
- Item Weight: 4.2 oz
- Colors available: Black and Brown Closure, Brown and Black Closure, Gray and Brown Closure, Green and Brown Closure, Purple and Brown Closure, Red and Brown Closure
- Has a large capacity with 17 card slots, 2 zippered compartments, and 1 ID holder
- The zippered compartments are large enough to hold loose coins, checkbooks,and phones as large as the iPhone 8 Plus
- All card slots have RFID blockers designed to block 13.56 MHz frequency
- Comes with a gift box and flannelette bag