If you are gearing up for baby’s baptism, christening, or dedication day, you might want to make that more special with a unique and warm gift such as this baby quilt cotton blanket. It gives baby warmth, comfort, and keeps them snug. It also comes embroidered with Bible verses, making it the perfect gift for Christian families.
- PERFECT CHRISTIAN GIFT – 9 Bible Verses are embroidered on this baby quilt; a unique, thoughtful and meaningful gift for a Christian family – what better way for a baby to be wrapped up warmly than in Scripture
- HYPOALLERGENIC and BREATHABLE – you can be sure that this pure cotton quilt will be soft and comfortable to baby’s skin.
- DIMENSIONS: 40″ x 45″ Baby Quilt makes an ideal blanket or comforter
- QUALITY WORKMANSHIP – A wonderful long-lasting keepsake to hand down through generations.
- Made from premium quality fabric; packaged in a reusable zipper case
- EMBROIDERED NOT PRINTED – no cheap printed look and, more importantly, no chemical inks to leach into the little ones’ bedding
- DURABLE AND PRACTICAL – easy care machine washable and dryable; gets softer with every wash.
Wrap your little one in God’s Word. This snug quilt blanket is made from 100% cotton, and it is hypoallergenic and breathable for baby’s skin. It is easy care so machine wash and dry on low temperatures for a long-lasting look and feel. Make this once in a lifetime event for baby a very special and sweet one with this unique and blessed blanket comforter.
The Bible Verses that are embroidered in this quilt are:
- Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Proverbs 30:5
- With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26
- Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
- For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not: I will help thee. Isaiah 41:13
- If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. John 15:7
- Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. Isaiah 43:1
- As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you. Isaiah 66:13