Help your History teacher come up with a wonderful school activity with this life-sized cardboard standup of the Great Sphinx of Giza. This ancient structure is a staple of our World History, and is even hailed as one of the 7 Wonders of the World. It is basically a remnant of one of the oldest known civilizations of the world – Ancient Egypt.
Not all of us are lucky enough to marvel at this wondrous structure in its real location, but your History teacher can re-imagine Ancient Egypt with good props and life-sized structures like this one.
- STANDUP SPECIFICS: Weight: 2.0 lbs; Dimensions: 66″W x 49″H (Depth: 12″)
- MADE IN AMERICA: Proudly Manufactured In The U.S.A.
- Made with high quality, advanced graphics.
How to Set Up Your Standup:
- Unfold standup and easel. Lay standup face down on a clean, flat surface.
- Fold easel up along the long vertical crease that runs the length of the standup.
- Lift upper and lower tab to lock easel in place.
- Attach upper tab to top of easel.
It is easy to use and easy to dismantle, making it useful for many more programs and History-related school celebrations to come. Your History teacher will surely appreciate this gift as it will be easy for them to showcase what Ancient Egypt could be like, and it can instantly transport students to the subject of History with actual visuals. This prop is also useful for History-themed parties, school dramas, and special events.
Surprise your History teacher with a life-sized standup of nothing less than one of the 7 Wonders of the World! It might not come close to the real thing, but it is enough to pique the interest of young students and co-teachers alike. And to make gift-giving even more fun, offer a little riddle along with it too – like how a Sphinx does it.