A voice recorder is just the right gift to give to a professor. It’s not because it’s a handy and helpful tool, but a real necessity in their profession. And you have come to the right page. This mini audio voice recorder is small on the outside but really big on the inside.
- SMALL, PORTABLE & DISCREET: Our 2″x1.1″x0.35″ audio recorder fits in a shirt pocket and coat pocket, purse, briefcase and can also be hooked on to a keychain.
- LARGE CAPACITY 8GB MEMORY: With 8gb of internal memory, the recorder works perfect for teachers & students recording lessons. Also a great tool to use for recording long business meetings & conference calls.
- CRISP, CLEAR SOUND QUALITY: The device has been engineered to block out noise interference so that users are provided with superior 360° all around sound playback.
- 20HR CONTINUOUS RECORDING: Need to record lengthy discussions or encounters? The recording device charges fast & can record up to 20 hours of continuous recording on one full charge.
- DURABLE AND SLIM: Right out of the box the audio recorder is built to last while also having a slim design so you will always have space for it.
This mini video recorder does not only come in handy during lectures. It can also be a great tool to record important conversations, meetings, or any discussions that need to be reviewed and not a word should be missed. It comes with a USB cable to plug it in any time it needs recharging, which is really fast. Recorded audio files can be easily retrieved by simply hooking it up on the laptop or computer. It’s also compatible with MAC and recording can be downloaded to iPad. The pair of headphones, which is included in the purchase, can just be plugged into the device to allow listening to playback at anytime and anywhere. With all its great and reliable features, it cannot be argued that this mini audio recorder should top your list on the gift ideas for your professor. It’s all worth its price.