Parents only want the best for their kids, that’s why their safety and comfort is every parent’s top priority. Kids on the other hand, are usually restless. As children and teens, we like to play and hang out with friends for the most part of our days. This of course, will not sit well with most parents.
More often than not, they want us to focus on school and go home at the earliest time possible. Strict parents plus rowdy kids and teenagers is a difficult combination – but in most instances, it produces hilarious results! Well, it is hilarious when you just look back – but let’s face it, we were all afraid of getting caught at that time.
- An award-winning party game for tweens, teens and their families.
- Accommodates 4-10 players, and suitable for ages 8 and above.
- Attention-grabbing. Easy-to-learn. Quick and simple play.
- Inspired by Cards Against Humanity but 100% family-friendly.
- Comes with 455 durable, premium-printed cards. Each card measures 2″x 3″.
- Card game rules are inserted in a custom shrink-wrapped box.
Relive those hilarious and stupid moments with this card game, “Not Parent Approved.” It is inspired by the Cards Against Humanity game, but designed to be family-friendly and suitable for reunions and family gatherings only! A hilarious word game of fill-in-the blanks. Designed to reintroduce a love of tabletop games for a screen-obsessed generation.
This game is portable, and it can be taken anywhere! This makes it great and handy for parties, sleepovers, road trips, flights, picnics, and summer camps (especially if there is no WiFi connection around). Take the laughter with you wherever you go, and enjoy the bonding moments you get with the whole family! Surprise them during a mini dinner reunion, Holiday gatherings, housewarming parties, and even during intimate family affairs such as baby showers, birthdays, and thanksgiving.