Giving personalized notes, pen stands and trinkets to a professor during Teacher’s day is quite overrated and predictable already, don’t you think? If you’re looking for a better (and unique) gift to give as a token for appreciation, O.RIYA teacher’s bracelet jewelry is an elegant choice!
This bracelet is made from stainless steel which is also engraved with the words, “You have made a difference in my life. Thank you for helping me grow.” On the outside part of the bracelet, it is also engraved with “Love. Inspire. Teach.”
- Stainless steel is a great choice for jewellery, it does not rust or tarnish and is very durable.
- Comes in two color variants: Grey and Black.
- Grey Size: Width: 0.6”, Length: 7”
- Black Size: Width:0.78” Length:1.57”
- Both sizes are however adjustable
- Unisex design – perfect for either male or female professors.
This is the most thoughtful and elegant way to show your professor or teacher that they have made a great impact in your life. It can be given on Teacher’s Day or Graduation Day (as a token or keepsake for them once you leave school).