Our human hands have not evolved as fast as technology has, and our grip on our brick like mobile phones is still as that of a baby. An orangutan would probably have better grip on hand phones than us, my words, nothing scientific here. So, our ever innovativeness has created something to compensate. The PopSocket. With everyone holding a smartphone in their hands, it’s a no brainer why popsocket phone grips are also flooding the market.
These grips are a marvel in themselves. It makes everything that we could do with a smartphone so much more easier, plus we save a lot of pain and money from having our phones slip through our clumsy fingers. Watching movies and videos, or whatever else you do on your mobile has never been this easy. As its name suggests, you can pop the grip out to make handling easier, and you can pop it back in to not get it in the way when you store back your phone. It is such a practical thing, that it’s a wonder how we ever lived without it for as long as we have.
- Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 0.5 x 0.3 inches
- Item Weight: 0.48 ounces
- The grip is 1.56 inches in diameter. It has a height of .9 inch when expanded and is .25 inch when collapsed.
- Its adhesive is removable and can easily be re positioned on most surfaces
- The adhesive may not stick to some some silicone phone cases, waterproof surfaces, and highly textured ones
- A special adhesive disc is included for use on iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones
Owning a PopSocket is like having those things that we never really thought we really need, but once we have them, we just realize how brilliant these things really are. It’s a practicality that should come with owning your own smartphone. If you actually do own a PopSocket, go spread the joy and good news to everyone, including that movie world crazy friend / family / weird acquaintance one too, especially with one that says “EAT. SLEEP. FILM. REPEAT.” It will be THE perfect accessory. Trust me. *wink* *wink*