Do you love plants, but for the life of you, you can never keep one alive long enough to enjoy it? Most of the time, the problem is in forgetting to water the plants enough to make it live. It may be because of your hectic schedule, or you just plain forgot. Bottom line of the story, your plant is dead, and you are left with a guilty feeling of not being adult enough to even keep a plant alive.
One kind of plants that are easy to grow and require lesser attention are herbs. You can easily keep them indoor and since they are fast growers, having an herb garden is a great start to developing your green thumb. And if you need more help and confidence booster in starting it, get these Self-watering Indoor Potted Herb Keeper. As its name suggests, this herb keeper is the perfect solution in keeping healthy and very much alive. The secret is in the hydro-felt pads that stores water and lessens watering by 40%. The carbon steel container is covered for lesser evaporation. The container can hold up to ten ounces of water.
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 inches x 4.9 inches x 5.2 inches
- Item Weight: 10.4 ounces.
- Four (4) hydro felt pads included – each pad can last for three months and can be cleaned with water
- Can fit one pot with a diameter of 3.5 inches
- Can keep cut herbs fresher for up to 10 days
- Has three removable dividers for keeping different kinds of herbs
- Lid has air vents and have easy “flip and slide” access
- Water level window makes it easy to monitor the water
- Can be stored in the fridge
This is also a great gift item for an herb loving parent. If your mom or dad like to keep their herbs fresh and ready to use in their kitchen, then they would surely love this product from Cole & Mason.