The digital age that has everyone thrilled and excited about at more or less half a century ago, has finally come and overtaken a lot of things – including things that we enjoyed most. In keeping up with the fast-paced lifestyle, even books now have electronic copies to make reading more convenient, without having to cram our bags with their weight and bulk, and for a reading session that can be done any time and anywhere. Thing is though, nothing still beats the old-fashioned way we enjoy reading books. We still like them hard, bound, and most of all, tangible. There are still many who prefer hard copies over soft copies. It’s the smell of the pages of the book that makes all the difference to some. It could also be how they are able to trace the lines of words inked on the pages with their fingers. To others, it’s the old-fashioned bookmarking that they miss the most.
- Made in the USA
- The engraving of a quote of the 3rd President of the United States, Thomas Jefferson, is laser-engraved on the center of the bookmark
- The bookmark is made of solid cherry wood, harvested only from well-managed forests
- The frame inlays are made of different domestic and exotic hardwoods
- On the edges of the bookmark is a more solid wood accent border
- Because of the natural materials it is made from, each bookmark has different inlay and border colors from the other
- The wood grain of the wood used creates a unique and elegant look on the bookmark
- Comes with a suede tassel that’s colored brown for additional functionality and character
- Alongside the new technology, the bookmarks are guaranteed to be made from old-fashioned woodworking to produce the best-quality wood product
- Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 0.1 inches
- Weight: 0.32 ounces
If you are on a hunt to look for that perfect gift to give to your history teacher who appreciates the old-fashioned way of things, there’s no more need to look for a perfect gift elsewhere.